| < December >
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vize Island in December is very cold at -23.9 °C (-11.02 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A paltry 15.5mm (0.6in) of fluid is transfered.
Check the distance to and compare the Vize Island December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Vize Island, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Vize Island:
- Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia - 382.5 kms (237.7 miles) WNW
- Ny-Alesund, Norway - 1286.6 kms (799.5 miles) WNW
- Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway - 1265.5 kms (786.4 miles) WNW
- Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway - 1311.2 kms (814.8 miles) WNW
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 1470.6 kms (913.8 miles) W
- Bjornoya, Norway - 1473.8 kms (915.8 miles) W
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 1010.6 kms (628 miles) SW
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 1011.7 kms (628.7 miles) SW
- Cape Kamennyj, Russia - 1226 kms (761.9 miles) S
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 1493.5 kms (928.1 miles) SW
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 1479.1 kms (919.1 miles) SSW
- Salekhard, Russia - 1473.9 kms (915.9 miles) SSW